Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hare Krishna World

For a long time, I've been trying to find my copy of the "New Hare Krishna World" CD(not so new anymore because a LOT more has happened after the 10 years of that video being made: More Rath Yatras, more Centers, Panch Tattva Dieities, Ujjian Temple, etc etc.!).

And being the "google fan" I am, I googled it and I found a Google Video link to it!

Part 1:


Part 2:


The reason I really liked this video presentation other than the fact that it highlighted some of the amazing aspects of our movement, it is one of the best videos to show to people who have no idea what this movement is, to show them how HUGE our family is!

I remember my parents playing this video at one of our initial Bhakti Vriksha classes at home in late 90s and we had a room full of new devotees. People have it such a thundering applause at the end of it!

Old memories rekindled of this presentation!

Hope it rekindles some memories for you all too!

Hari Hari

No comments: