Tuesday, October 9, 2007

7 Habits of Highly Effective People.. in Krishna Consciousness!

My father has always been on my case to read this book and I finally bit the bullet and read the book last summer. However, around this time, on a conversation with him about how this book helps us not only learn "powerful lessons in personal change" but help us move forward in our Spiritual life.

So, I am going to attempt to read the book again, and this time try to give a spiritual twist to each of those 7 habits, more for my own internal realization and for me to adapt it into my routine lifestyle.

Hopefully, I am going to try setting a target to finish it by the end of this month. Thats the only way I think I can motivate myself to read!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guesss the motivation didn't work. How about writing "7 Habits of Highly Effective Procrastinators...in Krishna Consciousness.

Just joking. Keep up the reading.